1. Responsible for the production of S0P and other process materials in the workshop;
2. Collaborative workshops improve production efficiency, reduce labor and improve abnormal solutions;
3. Improvement and innovation of fine arts, introduction of automation equipment and fixtures, etc.
1. College degree or above, major in industrial engineering or electronics;
2. More than 2.5 years of IE work experience, working experience in large and medium-sized enterprises in the same industry;
3. Strong on-site improvement ability and innovative thinking, working experience in the power supply industry;
4. Able to work overtime, have experience in teamwork, and have an honest personality.